Terms & Conditions
2a. BNI Parade is required under the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to comply with the conditions concerning the storage and disclosure of personal information relating to any user of this website in order to prevent access by unauthorised parties. BNI Parade uses the information that we hold about you to process your enquiries. Information collected on the placing of an enquiry will include your name, telephone number, email address, address, and if applicable any information about your requirements. This allows BNI Parade to answer your enquiry.
2b. The names, addresses, and contact details (including email addresses) which you supply to BNI Parade will be used exclusively for providing information specific to your enquiries and business relationship with BNI Parade and will not be passed to another organisation.
3a. All copyright and related intellectual property rights subsisting in the content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, flash animations, images and software are beneficially owned by or remain the sole property of BNI Parade. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of BNI Parade.
3b. You may use the contents of this website as a source of information. Any other use without the express written authorisation/consent by BNI Parade, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
4. BNI Parade is a trade mark of BNI Parade Limited. Such trade mark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of BNI Parade, in any way that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that disparages or discredits BNI Parade.
5. The hypertext links to third party sites will allow you leave the BNI Parade website. These linked sites are not under the control of BNI Parade and BNI Parade is not responsible for the contents of any site that is linked to, or any links contained in a linked site. BNI Parade is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
6. Any information transmitted to or posted to the BNI Parade website by any means or for any reason whatsoever will be treated as confidential.
7. The BNI Parade website does not employ the use of "Cookies."
8. BNI Parade reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any part thereof from this website, with or without prior notice to you.
9a. BNI Parade makes no representation about the suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All contents of the pages on this website are provided for information only and without warranty of any kind.
9b. No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of BNI Parade for any errors, omissions or statements whether misleading or otherwise on these pages, including any feature or aspect of such website or pages, whether provided by BNI Parade or by any other organisation, company or individual or entity whatever the loss claimed or alleged.
9c. BNI Parade shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits whether in contract, negligence or in tort arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
9d. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all express or implied representations, terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by any law.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.